Why are you so much cheaper than your competitors?
Seriously, we are asked this question all the time. The answer: we directly import from an enormous Chinese manufacturer. We sell direct to the customer. No distributors. No middlemen. Also, we keep overheads down -- no marble foyers, no fancypants administrative assistants, no sales reps in flashy cars with nothing to do. We price the products accordingly.
Do you have Stainless steel work tables with all stainless undershelves and legs?
Yes, we do - to upgrade a table just tick the upgrade option on the individual bench code.
Do the stainless steel sinks come with the waste drainer?
Yes! All Brayco sinks are supplied with a FREE sink waste drainer
Can you make up a work table to a specific size?
No, we don’t manufacture to size unless you have quite a large job. But give us a call - if we can’t help we should be able to refer you to someone who can.
What else do you sell?
We do have other items. So, if you’re after something specific, it is worth giving us a call to see if we can help. Is your question not answered here – Harry to the rescue! Email us your question or give us a call and we’ll get straight onto it.
How do I pay?
You can pay online, over the phone or in person at the warehouse, with a credit card, by cheque, by direct deposit (see policies for bank details). Also we can also email an invoice/receipt with all the bank details if that helps. Just call for more details.
Will you hold a price for me?
We’ll try. As an annoying result of a wildly fluctuating US Dollar and raw material prices, Brayco reserves the right to change prices at any time.
Will you store items for me until I am ready?
Yep, we just ask that you pay a 30% deposit and pick it up within 1 month.
Can I return an item?
We will happily take an item back if it is in original condition and has all its packaging (14 day limit applies). If it is damaged, then we’ll have to have a chat. Delivery and return delivery charges still apply. Please read our Policies for more information
What warranties do you have on your lovely items?
All our items are guaranteed for 12 months against faulty manufacturing but for (hopefully) obvious reasons we don’t offer warranties against misuse and abuse; and normal wear and tear.
I have more questions
Great ... give us a call +65 6253 6605
Delivery Made Easy
We deliver across Singapore from our warehouse at 10 Pandan Crescent, AMP Capital Building, Lobby 3 #01-05 Singapore 128466 -- but of course you are welcome to pick up. All freight is insured, so you are guaranteed to get your goods in pristine condition. Tracking information is sent to you by email.
How is Delivery Calculated
The freight charge is based on the weight and number of items you order. Prices are calculated at checkout – you can view before you commit to buy or just give us a call and we can do it over the phone, that way you will get the best deal. Weekend deliveries are more expensive … we have to pay the delivery guys more to abandon their families. Confused? Just ask and we’ll give you a firm quote.
Extra local delivery charges applies to areas such as Sentosa and Jurong Island. Kindly contact our friend staff for more information
When Will it Arrive?
Our storeman will pick, pack and dispatch your order the next business day and our transport company will have your order to you within 24 hours. For urgent delivery enquiries or special requirements, please contact our friendly sales team.
Tracking your order
Our friendly sales team will keep you informed when your order has been dispatched.
Signature on Delivery
Our carriers require a signature on arrival as a proof of delivery.
Although it is rare, damage can occur during freight. Please check that all items are in good shape BEFORE signing a delivery docket from the driver. If you sign to say that everything is fine, then we are unable to claim on the insurance policy. If you think there is damage, write this on the docket, or ring us for instructions.
Can I Pick it up?
Yes, our warehouse is open Monday to Friday 10am to 6pm. To save yourself some time give us a call before you come down and we can make sure your order is ready and waiting for you. You can even make your payment over the phone or on the website to speed up the process.
If you are not able to visit the warehouse during opening times, please call to make an appointment.
Returns & Exchange Policy
At Brayco we understand that after purchasing you may realise the item doesn’t fit and you require a refund or exchange. If this is the case, then all we ask is you adhere to the following requirements:
1. The item is returned within 14 days from the date of purchase.
2. You provide us with a copy of your original invoice as proof of purchase.
3. The item is returned in its original packaging.
4. We reserve the right to charge a max $30.00 restocking fee on items returned.
We offer a full replacement warranty for a period of 12 months against faulty manufacturing from the date of purchase. We don’t offer warranties against misuse and normal wear and tear.
Product & Pricing Availability
We generally have all stock available and ready to go, however if you require a large quantity of a particular product please give our sales team a call to confirm availability.
All our prices are in Singapore dollars, inclusive of GST and are subject to change without notice.
Available Payment Methods
At Brayco we are doing our best to help save the earth and reduce the use of paper money. We strongly encourage payment via cheque or visa/master.
Please allow 3 days for cheques to clear.To pay via direct deposit, please use the following bank details. Please use your receipt number as the description for the money transfer:
Account Name: Brayco Pte Ltd
Account Number: 4203093912
Swift Code: UOVBSGSG
Please note: All cheque payments require 3 days to clear prior to collection of products.
This online merchant is located in Singapore.
Yes, we do collect information on this website. See below for the full legalese on this. But the short policy is:
- We only collect your information in order to fulfil our service to you as efficiently as possible.
- We do NOT share or sell your information to other businesses . . . ever . . .
- But we may contact you from time to time with new products from us that may interest you. You can opt out any- time.
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
1. When you register and use this site:
- You will be asked to provide certain information such as your name, contact details and possibly credit card or other payment details. We will use this data to conduct our business as an online provider of goods.
- In addition we may gather other information about your use of the website.
2. We may use information that you provide or that is obtained by us:
(a) to register you with our website and to manage any account you hold with us
(b) to administer our website services;
(c) to give to companies and organisations whose products we may provide to you, e.g. couriers
(d) to fulfil our agreement with you and to process your order and obtain payment.
(e) to analyse and profile your shopping preferences e.g. (market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the products and services which we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing programme.
(f) we may use your information to make decisions about you using computerised technology, for example automatically selecting products and/or services which we think will interest you from the information we have.
(g) we may keep you informed of such products and services which we consider may be of interest to you by any of the following methods:
- Or otherwise
3. Brayco does not knowingly collect data from any unsupervised person under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you must not use the Brayco website or submit any personal data to us unless you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian.
Disclosure of Your Information
4. We will treat all of your information in strict confidence and we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
5. Brayco will not disclose information about you unless the disclosure is required or authorised by law, you have consented to our disclosing the information about you, or for another purpose (related to the primary purpose of collecting that information) that you would reasonably expect.
6. We may also use your personal information to provide you with information about other services offered by us. However, the only information that you must provide is your name and payment details (where applicable). If you would prefer not to receive promotional or other material from us, please send us an email and we will respect your request.
7. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect, incomplete or out of date, please contact us.
8. If you want to be removed from our database and or mailing list, please send an email to email@example.com . In addition, each electronic mailing we send you will contain details of how you can unsubscribe.
Changes to Policy
9. We may amend and update this policy from time to time. Any changes in the future will be posted on this page.